Keto Bacon and Salmon Fettuccine
Here is a delicious and easy to make Keto Bacon and Salmon Fettuccine.
Servings 6 People
- 1 LBS Salmon fillets Fresh or frozen
- 1/2 Cup Bacon Crumbles Or 6 Slices of Bacon
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Grated or shredded parmesan Or Italian Cheese Blend
- Avocado Oil and/or bacon drippings
- Seasonings to taste We used garlic powder, parsley, 21 seasoning salute, African smoke seasoning
- Zucchini Noodles
- Parmesan Cheese for Garnish
Warm and render bacon crumbles in reserved bacon drippings(butter or oil if you do not save your drippings). Set aside.
Pat dry salmon fillets and place in well oiled skillet. Let cook on one side 5 to 7 minutes. Season well. Flip over and additionally season. Let cook another 3 minutes.
Remove to plate with bacon.
In a medium saucepan, melt butter. On medium low heat, add cream to melted butter. Cook 2 minutes being careful not to boil (boiling causes sauce to separate and become oily). Add cheese, whisking constantly...
In reserved skillet crumble salmon....combine bacon, salmon and sauce.
Sprinkle with parsley. Serve over zoodled zucchini.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.