Low Carb Keto Italian Sub Salad
Servings 4 people
Assembling Your Salad
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce shredded
- 2 medium roma tomatoes diced (we used mini roma tomatoes)
- 1 cup mixed Italian olives pitted
- 1/4 medium Red onion sliced
- 1/4 cup pickled banana peppers sliced
- 6 ounces Italian meats diced; I used pepperoni and salami
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pinch sea salt
- black pepper
Making Your Dressing
Add extra virgin Olive Oil, seasonings, and red wine vinegar (or some other vinegar component - we also used some of the juice from the peppers), into a blender, and mix until everything is well blended and combined.
Pour salad dressing over your salad in your large bowl and toss vigorously until everything is thoroughly coated.
Serve and enjoy!
3 net carbs per generous 4 oz serving.
Many of these ingredients are optional for example the olives, or the peppers.
*All nutrition information is approximate. Please read and use your own labels for more precise information.
Serving: 4Oz | Calories: 524kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 51g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 1293mg | Potassium: 426mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 6580IU | Vitamin C: 14.3mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 2.2mg