Homemade Taco Seasoning – No Fillers | Keto and Low Carb Safe
So many of our YouTube subscribers asked for this because we mentioned it in our popular Keto Taco Cup Video. So here it is! Homemade Taco Seasoning! This is a healthy, easy to make and economical alternative to the store bought taco seasonings. The big benefit to this seasoning it is not made with a lot of fillers and unhealthy ingredients found in most packaged store bought Taco Seasonings.
Homemade Taco Seasoning
Servings 16 servings
- 1/2 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup onion powder
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp kosher salt or sea
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- Measure all of the ingredients into a lidded jar.
- Shake until all ingredients are combined.
- For one pound of meat, you would use 3 tbsp. of seasoning plus about a 1/4 cup of water. I used just over a 1/4 cup because you want the meat to simmer in the water and seasonings for a couple of minutes to really soak up the flavor.
- Before each use, give it a good shake
- It’s a good idea to put a sticker or tag on the jar that identifies the seasoning but also how to use it.
- Makes 16 servings of 1.5 Tbsp
Serving: 1.5tbsp | Calories: 35kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 997mg | Potassium: 201mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2417IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg
- Before each use, give it a good shake.
- It’s a good idea to put a sticker or tag on the jar that identifies the seasoning but also how to use it
- Makes 6 servings of 3 Tbsp
Thank you for all these delicious recipes.