So many of our YouTube subscribers asked for this because we mentioned it in our popular Keto Taco Cup Video. So here it is! Homemade Taco Seasoning! This is a healthy, easy to make and economical alternative to the store bought taco seasonings. The big benefit to this seasoning it is not made with a lot of fillers and unhealthy ingredients found in most packaged store bought Taco Seasonings.
Homemade Taco Seasoning
- Measure all of the ingredients into a lidded jar.
- Shake until all ingredients are combined.
- For one pound of meat, you would use 3 tbsp. of seasoning plus about a 1/4 cup of water. I used just over a 1/4 cup because you want the meat to simmer in the water and seasonings for a couple of minutes to really soak up the flavor.
- Before each use, give it a good shake
- It’s a good idea to put a sticker or tag on the jar that identifies the seasoning but also how to use it.
- Makes 16 servings of 1.5 Tbsp
- Before each use, give it a good shake.
- It’s a good idea to put a sticker or tag on the jar that identifies the seasoning but also how to use it
- Makes 6 servings of 3 Tbsp