Here is a delicious and easy low carb Keto sugar free* almond brittle recipe. We discovered this recipe on Pinterest from bakingoutsidethebox.com, check her out for other great recipes and craft ideas.
- Line a 9″ x 9″ cake pan or 9″ pie pan with baking parchment.
- Pour your swerve or erythritol, butter, vanilla and 1/4 tsp. salt into a non-stick skillet
- Heat over medium heat until all the ingredients are dissolved.
- Add the almonds into your mixture.
- If using sliced almonds it may feel like 1 cup is a lot but once you add them too your candy mixture they are crunchy and delicious.
- Stir your mixture, and bring it to a boil
- Boil for 2-3 minutes, it should become a light golden brown. Remove from the heat.
- Carefully pour your almond mixture into your prepared pan.
- Spread the almonds our evenly with a spoon.
- Allow to set for 1 hour, and then cool it in the refrigerator.
- Break into pieces and divide into 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Information Serving size: 1 piece (1/8)
- Calories: 233
- Fat: 23.5
- Carbohydrates: 3.1
- Fiber 1.5
- Net Carbs = 1.6 per piece
- *Sugar: .6 *this is naturally occurring from the almonds
- Protein: 3
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.