Here’s a delicious recipe for the best Fathead Pizza around. The crust is a little work, but the results are a light, crispy, delicious low carb pizza crust!
- 1 and 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp: Cream Cheese
- 1 egg – beaten
- Garlic powder (or our pizza seasonings, to taste)
Other Items You’ll Need:
- Put mozzarella and cream cheese in a microwaveable bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir and place in microwave for another 30 seconds (careful this will be VERY HOT!!)
- Wet hands and spread “dough” thin on parchment paper (It should spread evenly with a dough-like consistency) *If your dough is “stringy” then your cheese has hardened too much–Just put it back in the microwave for another 20 seconds.
- Poke rows of holes with a fork in your crust to avoid bubbling.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Put in a 425 degree oven: After about 8 minutes, check it and poke holes where any large bubbles may be. Continue cooking for a total of 10-12 minutes, or until slightly brown on top.
- *CjKetoKitchen Special Step: Once your crust has browned, gently flip it over and bake the other side for 5 minutes (watch it). This step will give you a crispy crust.
- Top with your favorite toppings and then cook for 8 to 10 minutes until cheese melts and browns.