This is a special original recipe in partnership with the folks over at Perfect Keto. These are Almond Butter and Jelly Energy Cookies, using Perfect Keto’s power packed Nut Butter and Jelly butter. These nut butters are packed with goodness and give you a lift with the addition of MCT oil. This really is a delicious recipe and we hope that it becomes one of your favorites. Enjoy!
Want sustainable energy super fast? Once you’ve made these delicious energy cookies, they will be forever in your memory. There’s nothing like being able to satisfy a sweet tooth craving at a moments notice and in less time than it takes to preheat the oven you can have these ready and waiting to bake on a tray. There are plenty of variations with these. I’ve tried them with different nut butters and they’re all equally delicious. You could also use different jellies with satisfying results.
These simple ingredient cookies are so quick and easy to make, just 10 minutes prep and 10 minutes in the oven and you will have a wonderful batch of yummy cookies for the whole family to enjoy!
These are rich, and perfectly nut buttery and have just the right amount of satisfying sweetness. One of the quickest and easiest desert she’ll ever make and they’re perfect for when those cravings strike. These are also a fun dessert to make with kids, they can do most of the work preparing the dough and then they will need just a little bit of adult supervision with the baking part.
You may not get the same soft chewiness you find in traditional flour-based cookies, but rather it’s a very pleasant texture with slightly crisp edges and a softer interior. Melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
So why perfect keto nut butters you might ask? Yes I have made these with regular almond flour, and even natural peanut butter for that matter… But there’s something special about perfect keto nut butters.
They are the perfect blend of high-quality ingredients with zero artificial sweeteners or added sugars. They have a rich creamy texture and a sweet nutty taste.
Enhanced with MCT oil there is plenty of fat to keep you fuller longer. And speaking of MCT oil… Why is this important?
Here are a few benefits:
- it promotes weight loss in several important ways… Including increasing the release of two hormones that promote a feeling of fullness in the body peptide YY and leptin.
- It is an instant source of energy that can also be used to fuel your brain.
- It may reduce lactate build up in athletes and help use fat for energy.
- It has the possibility to help manage epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease, and autism.
- It contains powerful fatty acids that fight bacterial growth.
- It may reduce risk factors for heart disease, such as weight and cholesterol.
- It may help control blood sugar levels and support diabetes management.
So the bottom line is MCT oil can have many benefits and very few risks, at the end of the day it is a convenient way to supplement all the health benefits and energy that having an MCT oil fortified snack has to offer.
We hope you will take advantage of this delicious recipe and also of perfect keto’s buy two get one free deal on their tasty, flavorful and satisfying nut butters.
FOLLOW-UP TASTE TEST by C.J.
It’s 10:06 PM on a Sunday, and we’ve had computer issue all day, I mean all day! But at any rate, we got this done together as a team. This cookies are really good, and I could actually use one right now but I don’t want to stay awake. The MCT oil really does give you a boost, and the flavor of these cookies are delicious. They are easy to make and nice to have around. The recipe works without the Perfect Keto Nut Butter as well by the way, that was something that was important for us as we did this recipe.
Don’t forget you can share photos or your creations over in the Facebook Group or on Pinterest.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS AWESOME SALE BY PERFECT KETO!
Sale runs Monday August 10 – August 14, 2020.
FOLLOW THIS LINK: http://perfectketo.com/summerb2g1/CJ
USE CODE: ENDOFSUMMERB2G1
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Almond Butter and Jelly Cookies
- > Ingredients:
- 1 cup Almond Butter I used 1/2 cup plain almond butter & 1/2 cup perfect keto nut butter, any flavor
- 2/3 cup Brown natural Sweetener we used Sukrin Gold or other brown natural sweetener Or to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sugar free jelly I used raspberry
- Preheat oven to 350°
- > Combine nut butter and sweetener briefly with hand mixer. Add vanilla extract and egg. Mixture should pull together quickly. Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, form round balls of dough(I got 14) using your thumb or a spoon, press an indent into cookie. Build cookie up around indent. Dough balls will be oily. Place a small amount of jelly into each cookie. Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow cookies to remain on cookie sheet until fully cooled… This will give the cookies time to re-absorb the MCT oil. If pooling occurs, reshape cookie and allow it to cool, it will set itself. Store refrigerated.
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another very popular and easy to make recipe:
BE SURE TO VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.