Keto Low Carb Curry Chicken
Here is a delicious easy to make Keto and Low Carb friendly Chicken Curry recipe.
- 2 Pounds of Cubed chicken ( thighs or breasts or combo)
- 1Tb. Avocado oil
- 1 package yellow curry paste ( half will be used) *Make sure its low in carbs.*
- 1 Tb. Curry powder (or to taste)
- 1 stalk lemongrass ( bruised and chopped) optional
- 1 can coconut milk or coconut cream 15oz. *Watch the ingredients and the carbs.*
- Chicken stock or broth to thin if desired
- Chopped cilantro
Cube and cook chicken of choice. Remove from pan and set aside.
In same pan, warm oil and on low heat, sauté yellow curry paste until lightly browned and dissolved.
Add can of coconut milk or cream, whisking together to incorporate. Add curry powder to mixture, whisk to incorporate. Add lemongrass. Cover and simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
Add chicken. Thin to desired consistency if necessary. Simmer covered for 5 to ten more minutes. Serve over zoodles and garnish with fresh cilantro.
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 6
CALORIES PER 1 SERVING = 182
CARBS = 3.1 grams
FAT = 7.1 grams
PROTEIN = 29.5 grams
We did not factor in the zucchini’s carbs into the nutritional information.
Leave a Reply