Keto Low Carb Breakfast Skillet
This is a delicious keto and low carb take on a breakfast skillet (these aren’t potatoes). The recipe came from the folks over at KetoConnect.net, I modified it for multiple servings and added a little kick to it.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Get our free Keto Quick Start Guide
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Breakfast Skillet
- 8 oz Ground Pork Breakfast Sausage
- 1.5 cups radishes
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper or black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Chop your onions and radishes into small pieces
- The radishes are taking the place of the potatoes in a traditional breakfast skillet.
- Cook your pork sausage in a separate skillet and save your grease
- Combine your chopped onions and radishes into the skillet with your pork grease; season to taste
- Saute your onions and radishes for 15 – 20 minutes or until tender stirring it often.
- After your onions and radishes are soft add your sausage back into the skillet and cook with your radishes and onions.
- Add your 1/4 cup of shredded cheese and let it melt
- In a separate skillet fry or scramble an egg and add it on top of your skillet mix.
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another very popular and easy to make Keto Breakfast Casserole:
Keto Breakfast Casserole
BE SURE TO VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
Check out the Keto Academy! If you want real results on Keto this is some of the best information available.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.