This is a delicious keto and low carb take on a breakfast skillet (these aren’t potatoes). The recipe came from the folks over at KetoConnect.net, I modified it for multiple servings and added a little kick too it.
Makes 2 – 3 Servings
- Ground Pork Breakfast Sausage – 8 oz
- 2 – 3 punches of radishes
- 1/2 of a medium onion
- 1/8 of a teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper (or black pepper)
- 1/4 of a teaspoon of salt
- Chop your onions in radishes into small pieces
- The radishes are taking the place of the potatoes in a traditional breakfast skillet.
- Cook your pork sausage in a separate skillet and save your grease
How to Make It:
- Cook your pork sausage and save the grease
- Combine your chopped onions and radishes into the skillet with your pork grease
- add your pepper and salt
- Saute your onions and radishes for 15 – 20 minutes or until tender mixing it often.
- After your onions and radishes are soft add your sausage back into the skillet and cook with your radishes and onions.
- Add your 1/4 cup of shredded cheese and let it melt
- In a separate skillet fry or scramble an egg and add it on top of your skillet mix.
- Serve and enjoy!