What is Thanksgiving without stuffing. Here is a easy to make keto/low carb cauliflower dressing that has become a favorite in our household. It’s a low carb Keto friendly Cauliflower Stuffing.
This was one of the earlier recipes that we did on video. We found this on Pinterest but have found similar recipes and versions on delish.com and other websites. As we calculate the macros for this I’m a bit surprised by the 6 net carbs, especially since it’s made only with vegetables.
Get more keto recipes over on YouTube.
Keto Low Carb Cauliflower Stuffing
- pan, casserole dish
- 4 tbsp. butter
- .5 onion chopped
- 1 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 celery stalks chopped or thinly sliced
- 1 cauliflower (small head) chopped
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh sage or 1 tsp. ground sage
- 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion, carrot, and celery and sauté until soft, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes more.
- Add parsley, rosemary, and sage and stir until combined, then pour over vegetable broth and cover with a lid. Cover until totally tender and liquid is absorbed, 15 minutes.