Here is a delicious recipe for Keto Pink Salmon Cakes. I remember my Mom making these when I was a child and they were delicious. I grew up in a middle class neighborhood in Southeast Washington D.C. and these salmon cakes were a normal part of our diet. They of course weren’t Keto, but they still were tasty. You can actually eat these cold and they still taste delicious. Canned salmon is still pretty inexpensive so if your doing keto on a budget this might just be the dish for you.
You can prepare these fairly quickly, and make a easy week night keto dinner. Pair it with a nice low carb friendly vegetable and your all set. We hope you enjoy these.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Pink Salmon Cakes
Keto Pink Salmon Cakes
- 2 Pink Salmon (Canned) (14.75 o*we used Chicken of the Sea
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 1/4 Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Red Pepper Chopped
- 4 Green Onions Finely chopped (these are the lowest carb onions)
- 1/2 cup Pork rinds ground up
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning Salute
- 1 Tsp Celery Salt
- 1 Tsp Greek Seasoning
- *Optional: You can add some MCT oil for added moisture or fat.
How to Prepare
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Heat medium skillet to medium low temp (3 or 4 setting on electric burner)
- Grease your pan with 1 Tbsp of refined coconut oil
- Cook the patties in batches of 9 or 10 – flip with fork and cook until golden on other side. Transfer to paper towel lined plate.
HANDY KITCHEN ITEMS
BE SURE TO VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.