- 1¼ cup almond flour/meal
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1½ teaspoons Splenda or preferred sugar substitute
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- .3 ounce packet sugar-free lime jello
- 1 teaspoon key lime or lime zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously spray an 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Mix almond flour, butter and sugar until mixture is crumbly.
- Press into the bottom of pan and bake for about 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Using an electric mixer with the whisk attachment mix cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add heavy cream and whisk on high until mixture thickens and soft peaks forms.
- Reduce speed to low and mix in jello packet and zest and mix until blended.
- Spread mixture evenly with a spatula over cooled crust.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator until set, about 2-3 hours or overnight.
Macros Estimated by MYFITNESSPAL
Total Servings = 8
- Fat: 40.2 g
- Carbs: 5.5 g – 1.9 g of fiber (3.6 g net carbs)
- Protein: 6.8 g
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STARTING THE KETO DIET, AND FIND YOURSELF CONFUSED BY ALL OF THE INFORMATION OUT THERE!?
Some of the best information on starting the Keto Diet can be found at a site called Ruled.me. This site has lots of free information, but if you want a step by step plan I would suggest the Keto Academy Package. This is what I purchased and I still reference the material 18 months later.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.