Breakfast is absolutely my favorite meal and it still is even on a Ketogenic/Low Carb diet. I’ve tried a lot a low carb pancake recipes and this is in my opinion the best!
I found the recipe on Pinterest and its from the novice chef blog (thenovicechefblog.com). Here is the recipe:
Keto Low Carb Pancakes
- Add all ingredients to blender. Start with eggs and water and cream cheese so you don't have anything get stuck at bottom.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides if needed. Let batter sit for 2 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium heat. For each pancake, pour 3 to 4 tablespoons of batter onto skillet.
- Once you start to see little bubbles form, flip and continue to cook until pancake is browned on each side. Continue until you have used all pancake batter.
- Serve pancakes topped with butter and sugar free syrup!