Here is a super easy Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks recipe just in time for the BIG GAME! This is super easy and requires no mess from frying up a bunch of chicken, but this is a absolutely fantastic recipe.
BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
- 16 Chicken drumsticks (skin on)
- 2TBS Baking POWDER
- 1tsp. Pepper
- 1tsp black pepper
- 1 TB garlic powder
- 1 TB butter (melted)
- Franks Red Hot wing sauce(1/2 cup or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 250°
- In a gallon size ziplock bag place baking powder and seasonings.
- Add drumsticks, seal bag, and shake vigorously.
- Place chicken on a baking rack over a lined baking sheet covered with foil.
- Cook on middle rack for 30 minutes
- Increase oven temperature to 450° and move rack to second from top.
- Bake additional 30 minutes, turning once.
- After chicken is nearly done, mix melted butter and Frank’s hot sauce and use a pastry brush to apply sauce.
- Return to oven for five minutes…..turn chicken, brush with additional sauce.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes.
Serve with celery and blue cheese.
Food energy: 339kcal Total fat: 20.25g Calories from fat: 182 Cholesterol: 185mg Carbohydrate: 1.20g Total dietary fiber: 0.04g Protein: 34.35g