Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
HELLO CJSKETOKITCHEN FAM! This week we bring you another delicious recipe. This weeks recipe is a Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie’s.
This is a easy and delicious recipe, it’s sure to hit the spot when you want a really quick sweet keto safe treat. This recipe is really simple, with minimal ingredients a batch of 24 can be made in approximately 30 minutes.
This is a almond flour based cookie, so the texture is a bit different than regular white flour based cookie. Almond flour is a staple for any keto, low carb, paleo and grain free baking. The cookies are sweetened with Lily’s Dark Chocolate chips, which are made with Stevia and erythritol. We purchased our Lily’s chips at our local Whole Foods, we have yet to see these in stores like Walmart, however I would image that in other parts of the country they may be carried by other major grocery chains (we live at the end of the earth 🙂 Of course there is always Amazon, which we use extensively for many of our purchases.
Sarah’s been experimenting with these cookies for several weeks, the first batch were much flatter and harder. This version of the recipe should produce a soft chewy cookie. After baking we suggest that you remove the cookies from your cookie sheet and let cool on a baking rack if you have one. When you take these right of the often they are soft, but harden as they cool. As with most Keto baked goods that don’t have a lot of preservatives in them, they should be sealed in a air tight container and should last about 7 days. But honestly they probably wont last that long. Of course with any Keto dessert it can be easy to over indulge so you should practice some discipline if you are going to make these.
The recipe produced 24 cookies, using our cookie scoop, that thing is very handy to have in the kitchen. You get consistent sized cookies when using it. Our serving size for this recipe is two cookies, that come in a 3 net carbs for the serving (for two cookies). We hope you enjoy the cookies.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
keto chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1.5 cups Almond Flour Finely Blanched
- .5 cup Butter Salted and Softened
- 3/4 cup Erythritol Powdered *we use SoNourished
- 1/2 cup Sukrin Gold Brown Sugar Alternative
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg Large
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum Optional
- 3/4 cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips We use Lily's
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Place your softened butter into a mixing bowl. Add your powdered erythritol and brown sugar alternative. Mix well using a mixer or hand mixer.
- Add vanilla and egg and mix in slowly until well combined.
- In a separate bowl. Add almond flour, baking powder and salt and xanthan gum (optional). Mix well until thoroughly combined. Once combined, slowly add in your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients...mixing well.
- Combine your chocolate chips and nuts into your dough either by hand or with a spoon, until evenly incorporated.
- Roll your cookie dough (or use a small ice cream scoop or cookie scoop), to make 24 balls and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let cool, and serve. Store in a airtight container for up to 7 days.
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
This is a new section that hopefully we can begin doing every week. This will be a section where we highlight older recipes from YouTube and here on the blog. This weeks recipe is Keto Low Carb Chocolate Torte
HANDY KITCHEN ITEMS
BE SURE TO VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.