Here is a delicious Keto friendly recipe for Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken. We absolutely loved this recipe and we are sure your family will as well.
It’s been close to 4 years since Sarah and I started our Keto journey. We started Keto as a diet, and it quickly became a lifestyle as we lost weight and our health improved (fairly rapidly). We discovered that Keto was a lifestyle that we could easily do, we’d both struggled with our weight for years. Doing all of the standard diets; Weight Watchers, Low Fat, Calorie counting, etc. many of those diets worked in the short term but we could not sustain them for some reason. Keto was different! We were eating foods we enjoyed and not really missing the things we couldn’t have. Then we started exploring recipes, and found that there was a whole world of delicious keto and low carb recipes just waiting to be explored. We are so passionate about Keto that we started this blog and shortly after that started our YouTube channel; 17,000 subscribers later, we share the Keto lifestyle message every week through our recipes, and conversations about the benefits of the Keto lifestyle.
This recipe originally came from The Recipe Critic.com and we discovered it on Pinterest, it is normally served over pasta, and is a very popular dish. This dish is basically already a Keto friendly dish except for the serving it over pasta. At CjsKetoKitchen we’ve made it Keto friendly by serving it over zuchinni zoodles.
What’s a Zucchini Zoodle You May Ask?
which is a manual model but there also electric models as well. In my mind this is a must have in any kitchen!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken thighs boneless skinless
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/2 cup Sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil 1 tbsp Olive Oil and 1 tbsp MCT Oil
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
How to Make
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken. Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt. Add the chicken back to the pan and serve over pasta if desired.
- We hope you enjoy this delicious recipe. Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list
HANDY KITCHEN ITEMS
BE SURE TO VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.