This week we bring you another easy to make Keto and Low Carb dessert! This week we bring you a Two Bite Keto Chocolate Chip Muffin Cookies recipe they are delicious. This recipe can be used to make regular keto chocolate chip cookies, but we got all fancy with it and made these two-bite muffins. This is a very basic recipe and you can jazz it up with walnuts, pecans, or macadamia nuts.
If you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
- ¼ cup salted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup of Powdered Erythritol
- 3 squirts of liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of blanched almond
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 of teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 Cup of Lilly’s No Sugar Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- If you want milk chocolate chips we suggest using a Lilly’s Bar and Chopping It Up
How to Make it
- In a mixing bowl start by adding a 1/4 cup of softened salted butter
- Add a 1/4 cup of Powdered Erythritol into your bowl.
- Mix your butter and sweetener together, start slowly and then increase mixing speed.
- Add 2 -3 squirts of liquid stevia and continue mixing this ingredient *this will counteract the cooling affect that some people experience when using Erythritol
- Add 1 Large Egg that has been set out at room temperature, Mix well…
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and incorporate into your cookie dough
- Add 1 Cup of Blanched Almond Flour
- Add 1/4 of a teaspoon of Baking Soda and mix well on slow speed to there are know more lumps
- Fold in a half of cup of the Lilly’s Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips, stir these in by hand and evenly incorporated.
Preparing to Bake
PreHeat Your Oven to 350 Degrees
For the Two-Bite Version
- Take your cookie dough and if using a mini muffin pan/tin spray your muffin cups with coconut cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Then fill each muffin cup evenly until you run out of dough
Bake for 10 minutes initially but watch. At the 10 minute point check to see if they are ready, if not bake for an additional few minutes until browned and fully cooked. Remove cookies from oven, let cool and then enjoy!
Cookie Sheet Version
- Line your cookie sheet with Parchment paper, and place cookie dough in spoonful.
- Bake at 350 degrees
- Bake initially for 10 minutes…check for doneness…add additional time as needed.
Remove cookies from oven, let cool and then enjoy!
- Servings as Prepared: 16
- Calories: 83
- Fat: 9.2 g
- Carbs: 3.7g Fiber: 1.8 = 1.9g of NET Carbs
- Protein: 2.4g
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STARTING THE KETO DIET, AND FIND YOURSELF CONFUSED BY ALL OF THE INFORMATION OUT THERE!?
Some of the best information on starting the Keto Diet can be found at a site called Ruled.me. This site has lots of free information, but if you want a step by step plan I would suggest the Keto Academy Package. This is what I purchased and I still reference the material 18 months later.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.