Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole | Keto Low Carb Friendly
This weeks recipe is a Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole (Keto/Low Carb). This is idea for busy weeknight family dinners. Pair it with a rotisserie chicken and it makes it even faster to prepare. This dish is great for the whole family, whether they are practicing Keto or not — this is sure to be a hit!
This recipe started as a Philadelphia Cream Cheese recipe and it was not Keto or low carb. The original recipe called for the addition of Ritz crackers to make your crumbled topping, and although Ritz crackers are delicious they are not part of a keto/low carb lifestyle. This recipe has several elements to it, for example the keto bread crumbs that Sarah uses could be used on any number of dishes and is something good for those practicing a low carb lifestyle to know.
One of the keys to long term success with Keto is variety, and that really is why we do these recipes every week. Our keto eating is pretty basic for the most part with some of the same meals every week. However, our recipes are here to help you have variety from time to time. This helps you make it from one day to the next on the Keto lifestyle. We look at Keto as a journey, Sarah’s lost close to if not 100 pounds, I’ve lost 75 pounds and we’ve adopted keto as just how we eat. It’s no longer really about trying to lose weight now it’s about maintaining a lifestyle that has many other long term health benefits. The experts say that Keto is not sustainable because it’s to restrictive; we are proof that this is not true. We chat with people everyday in our YouTube community who live Keto as a lifestyle so we aren’t alone on this journey and neither are you!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Get our free Keto Quick Start Guide
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- 9 x 13 baking dish
- Large mixing bowl
- Small mixing bowl
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese PHILADELPHIA cream cheese Spread softened
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1.5 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into bite-size pieces. Or you can use a rotisserie chicken to save time.
- 14 oz Broccoli Florets Frozen, thawed, cooked and well drained
- 1.5 cups Cheddar Cheese Sharp, Shredded
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese powdered
- 1 Tbsp butter melted
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Mix cream cheese spread, half and half and garlic powder( or seasoning of choice to taste)in large bowl until blended. Add chicken, broccoli, shredded cheese and mix well. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover.
- Bake 25 minutes. Meanwhile, mix keto crumbs and butter.
- Stir chicken mixture; top with crumbs. Bake, uncovered, 10 min. or until chicken mixture is heated through and crumb topping is golden brown. May broil for browning if needed.
- Let sit 10 minutes before serving
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other Keto recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight a Keto Chicken Fajitas Casserole.
BE SURE TO VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
Check out the Keto Academy! If you want real results on Keto this is some of the best information available.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.
Leave a Reply