This week we bring you a delicious Keto recipe that the whole family will enjoy. Its from a fellow YouTuber Papa G Low Carb, its a delicious recipe, it does take a bit of preparation but well worth the effort. We modified it a bit by using the Low Carb Bisquick instead of the CarbQuik but that is purely a personal preference. I’ve tried several versions of Cheeseburger Pie or Cheeseburger Casseroles, this one is a bit different with the addition of the Low Carb Bisquick or CarbQuik. This is great, with a side of ketchup and mustard to bring out the real Cheeseburger flavor. My daughter absolutely loved this dish.
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
- 16 Oz Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup – Diced Onions
- 3/4 tsp – Salt
- 1/2 tsp – Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp – Onion Powder
- 1 Cup – Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cups Low Carb Bisquick (see link to make your batch)
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/3 Cup – Water
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup of Bacon Crumbles or 8 Slices of Cooked Bacon, chopped
- 3 Tbs – reduced sugar ketchup
- 2 Tbs – Yellow Mustard
- 2 Tbs – Dill Relish
How to Prepare
Step 1: Lets Prepare our Hamburger
- Cook 1 pound of Ground Beef in a large skillet
- Add 1/2 cup of diced onions to let soften
- Add 3/4 of tsp of Salf
- Add 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper
- Add 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder
- Mix in all of your ingredients until the hamburger is browned and cooked
- Drain Your Hamburger *This is important!
Step 2: Lets Make our Filling
- Transfer your meat to a separate bowl
- Add 3 Tbs of reduced sugar ketchup
- Add 2 Tbs of yellow mustard
- Add 2 Tbs of dill relish
- Mix Well
- Add 1 Cup of heated bacon crumbles or 8 pieces of cooked chopped bacon
- Add 1 Cup of shredded cheese
- Mix in your cheese
Step 3: Lets Make our Baking Mixture and Do Final Assembly of Our Dish
- In a separate bowl
- Add 1 1/2 Cups of the Low Carb Baking Mix or if you decide to use a product such as CarbQuick us 1/2 cup
- Add 1/2 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- Add 2 lightly beating Eggs
- Mix Well
- Pour Your Baking Mixture over ground beef and mix well
- place ingredients in 9 inch pie pan, spread evenly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 – 45 Minutes
- Let cool for 20-30 minutes for the pie to set
MACROS per MyFitnessPAL Estimated
CALORIES: 344 Calories
- Fat: 27g
- Carbs: 4.2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Net Carbs: 2.4 g NET Carbs
- Protein: 21.2 g
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STARTING THE KETO DIET, AND FIND YOURSELF CONFUSED BY ALL OF THE INFORMATION OUT THERE!?
Some of the best information on starting the Keto Diet can be found at a site called Ruled.me. This site has lots of free information, but if you want a step by step plan I would suggest the Keto Academy Package. Here is some information on what you’ll receive. Consider using our affiliate link (just above) if interested in purchasing — thank you.
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.