Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Blog
So let’s face it, Christmas might be a little bit different this year. But that doesn’t mean that we can’t deck the halls with Christmas cookies. As we enter the peak season for holiday baking, it doesn’t matter if something is simple or fancy, all that matters is that they are baked with lots of heart!
Can’t decide between baking a big pan of chocolate packed brownies, or a batch of soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies with a perfect textured crunch? Take a page from both of these classics and try this recipe for the best double chocolate chip cookies.
These decadent chocolate cookies are the ones to bake for your chocolate-loving friends and family.
If you’re looking for the ultimate chocolate cookie recipe, then look no further. These double chocolate chip cookies have a rich chocolate taste, are filled with chocolate chips, and melt in your mouth because they’re soft and chewy.
No dry cookie crumbs here. Just thick, puffy, pillowy soft cookies oozing with chocolate chips. They are super fudgy and taste delicious with a nice hot cup of creamy coffee.
- A few things I learned while making these…..
- A silicone baking mat, or parchment paper, are essential tools for cookie baking.
- This batter is THICK…. and you want it to be, to make the texture that these cookies provide.
- Spray your spoon or cookie scoop with non-stick spray to help facilitate easy cookie dough removal.
- Pushing these cookies down during the baking process(about 8 minutes in) really gives you the best chewy texture.
- Allow the cookies to fully cool on the cookie sheet. These can and will crumble and fall apart if you try and remove them while warm.
- Make sure your Baking Soda is fresh!
FOLLOW-UP TASTE TEST by C.J.
These cookies were a sweet treat to have around the house. They do seem better when slightly warm. I added the comment tip about “making sure your baking soad is fresh” we’ve experienced it before when our baking powder or soda is old that it effects the recipe, so that is a tip. I made a batch of these without the baking soda and the texture was much more like a brownie versus a cookie, so that’s a free tip :).
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Large mixing bowl
- Baking Sheet
- hand mixer
- Silicone Baking Mat
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- In a medium size bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for chocolate chips. With a hand mixer mix until well combined. Batter will be thick.
- Using a spatula, stir in and combine chips.
- Using a cookie baller, or spoon, form into balls and place on a silicone or parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes. Press down cookies with hand or back of a spoon. Cook an additional 2 minutes.Let rest on cookie sheet until completely cool
- Amount of cookies depends on size of cookie dough ball. My mixture made 2 dozen.
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another very popular and easy to make recipe:
BE SURE TO VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.