Keto Strawberry Cream Mug Cake
Quick, sweet, and hits the spot every time. That’s how I describe this strawberry cream mug cake recipe – it can be ready in less than 5 minutes, it’s gorgeous to look at, and even better to eat. Ideal because strawberries are coming into season herein the U.S.
Mug cakes are easy to make. Just measure all of the ingredients directly into your mug and give it a stir. This recipe is given its strawberry flavor from strawberry extract and topped with fresh strawberries.
If don’t have any on had that is ok. You can substitute frozen strawberries diced up but the strawberry flavor may not penetrate the cake as well as extract. It’s readily available and inexpensive.
Pop your mug into the microwave for about 90 seconds. Depending on your microwave and the mug it may take a little more or less time. Once the cake is done, let it cool for 1 – 2 minutes before adding strawberries or whipped cream to the top and enjoy!
What to Love About this Strawberry Mug Cake:
• It contains fresh strawberries. Enough said. They are THE best.
• The ingredients are simple, pantry ingredients you most likely have on hand. Simply add fresh berries on top…
• After a quick chop of two strawberries and a stir of ingredients, this Strawberry Mug Cake will microwave for about 90 seconds.
• The cake is super soft and moist… and delicious!
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Strawberry Cream Mug Cake
- 1 TB butter melted
- 2 TB natural sweetener granulated
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 TB heavy cream
- 1 tsp strawberry extract optional
- 1 drop red food color optional
- 2 strawberries chopped
- In a microwave safe mug or ramekin. Melt butter. Add sweetener. Add extract and food color. Stirring well.
- Add dry ingredients. Continue mixing well. Add egg yolk and heavy cream.
- Microwave 1 minute. Continue adding time until just cooked. Let cool. Garnish with chopped fresh strawberries and whipped cream if desired.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.
Leave a Reply