This week we bring you a simple, and delicious keto friendly breakfast recipe. Bacon and Egg Cups, they are keto, low carb, Paleo, Carnivore and Whole30 friendly. These are not only delicious but pretty darn cute as well. We adapted this recipe from SeasonalCravings.com, making a few changes by omitting the chives, and using other seasonings such as the Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning Salute. We also replaced the chives with green onions. Another modification that CJ tired was adding mozzarella cheese—yummy!
These are idea for preparing ahead, and your whole family will love them. They are very portable, and idea for snacks, or breakfast on the go. We hope you enjoy this recipe and pass it along to your friends and family.
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook bacon for about 10 – 12 minutes in a 400 degree oven or on the stove (its your choice).
- Remove from pan while still when the bacon is partially cooked and still pliable, not crisp. Cool on paper towels.
- Grease your muffin tin
- Line each muffin tin with a piece of bacon, wrapping it around to line the sides.
- Using a dozen eggs, crack 1 egg for each hole.
- Top your eggs with seasonings of your choice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until the bacon is crisp (Watch them closely)!
Macros Estimated Per MyFitnessPal.com
Serving Size: 2 Cups
- Fat: 17 g
- Carb: 1 g
- Protein: 19 g
- Calories: 235
*By adding cheese you can beef up the Fat macros but keep the carbs low.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STARTING THE KETO DIET, AND FIND YOURSELF CONFUSED BY ALL OF THE INFORMATION OUT THERE!?
Some of the best information on starting the Keto Diet can be found at a site called Ruled.me. This site has lots of free information, but if you want a step by step plan I would suggest the Keto Academy Package. Here is some information on what you’ll receive. Consider using our affiliate link (just above) if interested in purchasing — thank you.
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.