This EASY Lasagna Soup tastes just like lasagna without all the layering or dishes! – you might never go back to traditional lasagna again
This One Pot Lasagna Soup recipe can’t get any easier or more delicious!
It boasts layers of meaty richness in vibrant marinara infused with garlic, onion and Italian spices all smothered with Parmesan, mozzarella and ricotta – drool – and all you have to do is brown your beef, dump in the ingredients and simmer away!
WHAT IS LASAGNA SOUP?
So many people love the classic flavors of lasagna. With layers of pasta, red sauce, and cheese, that’s easy enough to understand.
Well this recipe cleverly includes the same ingredients as that beloved dish…in a bowl!
Dollops of a creamy mixture of cheeses, are added to a flavorful soup of , Italian sausage, and a rich and herby tomato-based broth.
The hot soup melts the cheesy yum, giving you a fantastic lasagna-like experience with every spoonful.
You can absolutely use a low carb pasta here. But, it’s supremely delicious as is!
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
Low Carb Lasagna Soup
- 1 lb Italian sausage cooked
- 4 cups beef broth
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 14 oz diced tomatoes drained
- 1/4 onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic paste or minced
- 2/3 cup ricotta cheese whole milk
- 2 tsp oregano fresh or dried
- 2 tsp basil fresh or dried
- 2 TB shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 TB mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup low carb pasta cooked
- Cook and crumble Italian sausage. Drain.
- Saute onion and garlic with sausage 5 minutes.
- Add broth, marinara, and diced tomatoes. Add herbs.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes or longer.
- Add ricotta cheese at 25 minutes. stir well. Simmer 5 more minutes. Serve with optional toppings, or alone.
- Mix cheeses together. Dollop onto soup before serving.
- Add 1/4 cup low carb pasta to each bowl before serving if desired.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com