This cranberry sauce is a holiday classic and deserves a place on your low-carb table!
Made with real whole cranberries and seasonal flavors, this is an easy traditional must-have for all your holiday dinners.
Homemade low-carb cranberry sauce
- 12 oz fresh cranberries rinsed, sorted
- 1 cup brown natural sweetener
- 1 cup water
- 1 orange small; zest & juice
- 1/2 tsp orange oil optional
- 1/2 tsp allspice optional
- Rinse and sort cranberries.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Simmer on medium heat until cranberried, "burst" and soften. Approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Cool. Sauce will thicken upon standing.