Homemade Sugar-free Cranberry Sauce
This cranberry sauce is a holiday classic and deserves a place on your low-carb table!
Made with real whole cranberries and seasonal flavors, this is an easy traditional must-have for all your holiday dinners.
Homemade low-carb cranberry sauce
A delicious fresh no sugar cranberry sauce. Excellent for all your special holidays
- 12 oz fresh cranberries rinsed, sorted
- 1 cup brown natural sweetener
- 1 cup water
- 1 orange small; zest & juice
- 1/2 tsp orange oil optional
- 1/2 tsp allspice optional
- Rinse and sort cranberries.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Simmer on medium heat until cranberried, "burst" and soften. Approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Cool. Sauce will thicken upon standing.
Total carbs: 6g Fiber:4g Net carbs: 2g serving size: 1/4 cup(32g) serves 9
Serving: 32g | Calories: 37kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 89mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 84IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg
Leave a Reply