Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
HELLO CJSKETOKITCHEN FAM! This week we bring you another delicious recipe. This weeks recipe is a Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole.
This is a easy and delicious recipe, inspired by the Pioneer Woman on the Food Network, but modified to be keto friendly. This is great for a week night meals and is very versatile, you could even use a rotisserie chicken to save time. You get all the flavors of Chicken Cordon Bleu but without the labor intensive prep required for the regular dish. It’s sure to be a hit with the entire family.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 4 cups Chicken Cooked, chopped,
- 2 cups Ham Cubed *Look for the lowest carb ham you can find, watch out for glazes
- 1.5 cups Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1.5 cups Half and Half
- 4 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 3 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 cups Swiss Cheese Divided
- Seasonings of your choice
Keto Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
Lets Make Our Keto Bread Crumbs
- In a separate bowl. Mix 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup of almond flour. Mix well together and set aside.
Lets Make Our Casserole
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13 Casserole Dish
- Cook 4 cups of chicken and cut into small pieces, and season to taste. You could also use a rotisserie chicken.
- Microwave your cubed ham in a bowl for approximately 3 minutes. Place a paper towel in your bowl to assist with soaking up the moisture from your ham.
- Layer 1/2 of your chicken and 1/2 of your ham and half of your Monterrey Jack Cheese in the bottom of your casserole dish. Mix together well.
- Repeat the layering step with the remainder of your chicken, ham and cheese.
- Set this aside
Making Your Cheese Sauce
- In a sauce pan Melt Butter and cream cheese.
- After melted add your half and half into the sauce pan and let simmer, whisking to combine.
- Add broth, add Dijon mustard and whisk to combine, bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and add Swiss cheese until melted. If you'd like you can add seasoning to your cheese sauce.
Final Assembly and Baking of Casserole
- Pour your cheese sauce over your casserole. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top of casserole.
- Sprinkle your keto bread crumbs over top of casserole.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes at 350 degrees until browned and bubbly.
- Optional Step: After your casserole is cooked turn your oven on broil and brown the top for approximately 1 minute (but watch closely)
- Let cool for 15 - 20 minutes
HANDY KITCHEN ITEMS
BE SURE TO VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.