This week we bring you a Keto Pumpkin Spice Cookie with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, just in time for fall.
This week we bring you another delicious Ketofied recipe, this is a simple recipe for Keto Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Cream Cheese frosting, just in time for fall and the upcoming holiday events. We tested our first batch of cookies on “carbivores” (people who eat a standard high carb diet), and these were a big hit.
These cookies are a cross between a cookie and a cake, they are soft, chewy and delicious. We hope you enjoy this recipe.
Dont forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Cookies
Ingredients for Cookies
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 1 cup artificial sweetner
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cup blanched Almond Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
For the Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cups Powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
How to make your cookie dough
- Preheat your oven to 350 degreesUsing a mixer, cream the butter and artificial sweetener together.Add in the eggs (one at a time and mix well).Add pumpkin and spices and continue mixing.
- Using a small cookie scoop, or ice cream scoop, scoop out your batters and place the dough 1 -2 inches apart.Bake for 12 - 15 mintues *Watch these, every oven is different!Once done, allow your cookies to cool before transferring to a wire rack to cool longer.
Cream Cheese Frosting Instructions
- Using a mixer, combine all of your ingredients together until smooth and fluffy. Scoop frosting into a piping bag and pipe onto your cooled cookies.Our just use a butterknife to spread the cookies.Enjoy!
ESTIMATED MACROS PER MYFITNESS PAL
- Makes 25 Cookies:
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 116
- Fat: 11.4g
- Carbs: 1.9g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Net Carbs: 1.4g
- Protein: 1.7g
Handy Products from This Video with Links
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STARTING THE KETO DIET, AND FIND YOURSELF CONFUSED BY ALL OF THE INFORMATION OUT THERE!?
Some of the best information on starting the Keto Diet can be found at a site called Ruled.me. This site has lots of free information, but if you want a step by step plan I would suggest the Keto Academy Package. Here is some information on what you’ll receive. Consider using our affiliate link (just above) if interested in purchasing — thank you.
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.