This week we bring you a super simple Keto recipe. A No Noodle Keto Lasagna! Quick and easy to prepare with one small caveat. For the best results this dish must sit overnight after you bake it. So this is a great dish for planning ahead, say on a Sunday night with plans for eating for a family dinner on Monday.
- 1.5 lbs ground meat (beef, pork, or sausage
- 12 oz riced cauliflower
- 15 oz pasta sauce (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups small curd cottage cheese (4% milk fat)
- 2 cups shredded cheese of choice
How to Prepare:
- Brown the meat and season to your desired flavor. I used garlic, oregano, and pizza seasoning.
- Heat cauliflower in microwave for 4 to 5 minutes until slightly softened.
- Add pasta sauce to your meat.
- Combine the cottage cheese and sour cream and heated cauliflower, season if desired( I used garlic and oregano).
- Layer into a greased 2 quart casserole dish beginning with the cottage cheese mixture, then meat sauce, top with 1 cup shredded cheese. Repeat for a second layer, ending with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- Reserve casserole overnight for best result. Reheat and serve.
MACROS ESTIMATED PER MYFITNESSPAL
- Calories Per Serving: 472
- Carbs: 8 (- 1.5 Fiber) = 7.5 grams of Net Carbs
- Fat: 32.1 grams
- Protein: 36.4 grams
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STARTING THE KETO DIET, AND FIND YOURSELF CONFUSED BY ALL OF THE INFORMATION OUT THERE!?
Some of the best information on starting the Keto Diet can be found at a site called Ruled.me. This site has lots of free information, but if you want a step by step plan I would suggest the Keto Academy Package. This is what I purchased and I still reference the material 18 months later.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.