This weeks recipe is Keto Barbecue Chicken Casserole. This recipe is super simple, with only 4 ingredients and can be made in less than 30 minutes; especially if you use a rotisserie chicken.
So this recipe is easy to make and pretty versatile. It’s made with only 4 ingredients and is great for keto and those in your family not doing keto. You could easily pair this with a cole slaw, or other side dish. We used the G.Hughes sugar free barbecue sauce only for convenience we aren’t sponsored by then or anything. We just like there product and it is convenient. We did a BBQ sauce video several years back that is available on our channel (I will link that below).
So we added some Cajun seasoning, and rotisserie seasoning for a bit of a different flare but that is optional. You probably could added some broccoli or cauliflower to this casserole if you want to include vegetables to round it out. We enjoyed the recipe and is is super easy to make. I personally think you could add more BBQ sauce but that is a personal preference thing of course.
We hope you and your family enjoy it.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Barbecue Chicken Casserole
- 2 lbs Chicken Cooked
- 1.25 cups Sugar Free Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese Shredded
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 6 slices Bacon cooked (or 1/3 cup of 100% Bacon Bacon Crumbles)
- Seasonings of choice
Preparing Your Casserole
- Using a 2 quart casserole dish, grease with avocado oil spray.
- Using cooked chicken (we prefer a rotisserie chicken) Chop chicken into small pieces and layer in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Cook six slices or bacon or use 1/3 cup of reheated bacon crumbles.
- Season your chicken with seasonings of your choice (we used a Cajun spice and Rotisserie blend).
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees,
- Add your crumbled bacon to your chicken.
- Add your Sugar free BBQ sauce on top of the chicken and bacon. And then mix in well.
- Cover your casserole with Monterrey Jack and Cheddar Cheese and mix well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until your cheese is melted.
- If you'd like to brown your cheese, set oven to broil for 1-2 minutes.
- Let cool, and enjoy!
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
This is a new section that hopefully we can begin doing every week. This will be a section where we highlight older recipes from YouTube and here on the blog. This weeks recipe is Keto Low Carb BBQ Sauce.
HANDY KITCHEN ITEMS
BE SURE TO VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.