These cheesy chicken thighs have two kinds of cheese and a crunchy exterior, baked in the oven for an easy weeknight family dinner!
Easy Baked Cheesy Chicken, meet your new favorite weeknight chicken dinner! It’s easy to make and everyone loves it
WHY THIS RECIPE WORKS:
- Easy pantry staples are used in this recipe, no special ingredients.
- It whips up in under an hour and can be served with a variety of sides.
- This easily serves a family of 4 but can be upped easily to accommodate the amount of people you are serving.
Make sure your chicken thighs are a similar size so they cook in the same amount of time. (You can pound some out so they are an even thickness if needed.) If using chicken breasts it will take 40-45 minutes. If you have small or thin ones, check for doneness starting around 30 to 35 minutes.
- Add a simple side salad or some steamed broccoli, asparagus or green beans for an easy vegetable side dish.
- You can also slice this chicken and serve it over a big salad or in a wrap for a light meal. Drizzle everything with your favorite sauce or dressing and yum.
- I do not recommend freezing this chicken. The cheesy exterior won’t stand up to the freezing and thawing process.
- I recommend using a drier cheese, such as Parmesan or a sharp cheddar. It will cling to your chicken much more successful.
Next time you have a few chicken thighs and you don’t know what to make with them, give these cheesy chicken thighs a try.
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another very popular and easy to make recipe:
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our Keto Family.
Easy Cheesy Chicken Thighs
- 8 chicken thighs trimmed and patted dry
- 8 oz parmesan cheese shredded
- 8 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp garlic seasoning blend or seasoning of choice
- Preheat oven to 375 degree. Prepare a baking tray with parchment or silicone.
- Clean and trim chicken thighs. Pat dry.
- Combine seasonings into mayonnaise. brush or coat chicken thighs on one side.
- Dredge through cheese. Repeat on flip side.
- Place on baking tray. Repeat until all thighs are coated.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Drain moisture if desired. serve immediately.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.