This weeks recipe is Keto Mini Cinnamon Cheesecakes. These bite sized cheesecakes are absolutely delicious, you might even feel like your cheating; but you aren’t! These little babies come in at 3 net carbs per serving.
This is a delicious recipe, and is great for your sweet tooth but not going over board. This is a perfect sized dessert, and one that is great for family get together s, and parties, or just to have for yourself. These should freeze well so you could make a batch, freeze and store them for later.
If you find yourself, still having trouble with sweets even doing a keto and low carb lifestyle, this recipe might be of some help. These are the perfect size, on purpose so you aren’t tempted to overindulge. I swear these taste like a Cinnabon, and they smell good as well. We hope you enjoy these.
If you are looking for another full sized cheesecake check out our Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake recipe, linked below in this post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Mini Cinnamon Roll Cheesecakes
- 4 tbsp Butter extremely soft or melted
- 1/3 Cup Natural Sweetener Powdered if possible
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Making Your Crust
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees;
- In a muffin plan line with liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix all of your dry ingredients together the almond flour, sweetener and cinnamon.
- Add in your butter, to form your crust.
- Add your crust in muffin liners. Bake approximately 10 minutes until golden brown.
Making the Cheesecake Filling
- IN THIS STEP YOU'LL NEED TO: Turn oven temperature down to 300 degrees. In a separate bowl, mix together your remaining sweetener and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, mix your cream cheese and sweetener together until its smooth. Add in your eggs one at a time and whip.
- Next fold in your sour cream, vanilla extract and mix well until smooth.
- Take a spoonful of your cream cheese and add into each muffin cups
- next add a layer of the cinnamon on top of the cream cheese layer
- add another layer of cheesecake. Repeat filling each muffin cup...
- Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes. Your cheesecakes will be slightly jiggly.
- let cheesecakes set in oven for at least 5 minutes (turn off oven)
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
This is a new section that hopefully we can begin doing every week. This will be a section where we highlight older recipes from YouTube and here on the blog. This weeks recipe is Keto Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake.
HANDY KITCHEN ITEMS
BE SURE TO VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.