This weeks recipe is Keto Mini Cinnamon Cheesecakes. These bite sized cheesecakes are absolutely delicious, you might even feel like your cheating; but you aren’t! These little babies come in at 3 net carbs per serving.
This is a delicious recipe, and is great for your sweet tooth but not going over board. This is a perfect sized dessert, and one that is great for family get together s, and parties, or just to have for yourself. These should freeze well so you could make a batch, freeze and store them for later.
If you find yourself, still having trouble with sweets even doing a keto and low carb lifestyle, this recipe might be of some help. These are the perfect size, on purpose so you aren’t tempted to overindulge. I swear these taste like a Cinnabon, and they smell good as well. We hope you enjoy these.
If you are looking for another full sized cheesecake check out our Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake recipe, linked below in this post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Mini Cinnamon Roll Cheesecakes
- 4 tbsp Butter extremely soft or melted
- 1/3 Cup Natural Sweetener Powdered if possible
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Making Your Crust
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a muffin pan with 12 silicone liners.
- Using a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener and cinnamon. Stir in your melted butter. The mixture will begin to clump to form your crust.
- Divide your crust evenly among the muffin cups and press firmly into the bottom. Bake 7 minutes, then remove and let cool while preparing the filling.
- Bake 7 minutes, then remove and let cool while preparing the filling.
Making the Cheesecake Filling
- IMPORTANT!Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together the remaining 2 tablespoons sweetener and the cinnamon. (Set this Aside)
- Using a large bowl, mix your cream cheese and 1/3 of cup of sweetener together until smooth. Whip in your eggs one at a time. Add in your sour cream, vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Using a spoon add approximately 3/4 tbsp of your cream cheese into your muffin cups (layer 1), then add a layer of the cinnamon mixture on top of that layer (layer 2); then add another layer of cheesecake (layer 3). Repeat in each of your muffin cups the same layering process.If you have any leftover cinnamon "sugar", reserve to sprinkle on after the cheesecakes are baked.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes at 300 degrees. Your cheesecakes should be set buy slightly jiggly. ,
- Turn off the oven and let them remain inside for 5 more minutes, then remove and let cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours until set or overnight.
Making Your Frosting (This is a Optional Step)
- Take 4 tablespoons of very soft butter (melted would probably work best) Add to a medium bowl.
- Add a 1/3 of cup of powdered natural sweetener. Mix together slowly using a mixer or by hand.
- Add 1 - 2 tablespoons of heavy cream, in order to thin and make your frosting pliable. TIP: If you frosting is not getting thin, microwave for 15 seconds in microwave to soften.
- Spoon your frosting into a piping bag or plastic bag with corner tip cut.
- Remove cup cake from silicone liner, sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture on top and then decorate with your frosting.
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
This is a new section that hopefully we can begin doing every week. This will be a section where we highlight older recipes from YouTube and here on the blog. This weeks recipe is Keto Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake.
HANDY KITCHEN ITEMS
BE SURE TO VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.