Turkey Leftovers Quesadilla
This Thanksgiving, serve your turkey leftovers quesadilla-style and everybody will sit up and notice!
We all need some ideas to use up the extra food from the big feast, and this Turkey leftovers Quesadilla is the solution.
Skip the sandwich and use this Thanksgiving leftover recipe instead. It’s a change from sandwiches.
I make so much food for the big feast, and we end up with soooo many leftovers. They crowd the fridge and call out to you for days, begging to be eaten.
CJ adores having leftovers, but ways to use them up in a creative manner is always helpful.
It’s the perfect way to use up all that turkey and also have something really fun to eat that doesn’t make you feel like you’re eating leftovers.
Take all the flavors of Thanksgiving (turkey, cheese, cranberry sauce, and sage) and melt them in the middle of low carb tortillas.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE:
- It’s budget-friendly: No need to spend a lot on ingredients. Maybe you already have leftover cheese from Thanksgiving appetizers, and low carb tortillas are pretty inexpensive. There you go! The rest comes from holiday leftovers.
- It’s unexpected: Fight food fatigue with something different. Even the most delicious turkey sandwich gets old after the fourth or fifth one. It’s quick and easy!
- No casserole to bake this time. These quesadilla are easy to make on the stove top or even microwave, and are ready in just a few minutes. After preparing your holiday meal, don’t you deserve a break?!
CJ’S FOLLOW-UP TASTE TEST:
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
Turkey Leftovers Quesadillas
- 4 low carb tortillas
- 8 oz turkey cooked; chopped
- 2 TB sugar-free cranberry sauce
- 1 tsp chopped fresh sage
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 TB mayonnaise
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 4 oz shredded cheese any kind; or more(optional)
- 2 TB butter
- Heat a flat skillet over medium heat. Add butter.
- Combine mayonnaise, fresh herbs and poultry seasoning
- Building on half of a tortilla, spread herbed mayo, 2oz, turkey, 1/2 TB cranberry sauce and 1 oz shredded cheese.
- Place two folded quesadillas into the skillet, cook for a few minutes on each side until browned and golden.
- Cut each in half and serve with each with extra cranberry sauce if desired.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.
Leave a Reply