This weeks recipe is Keto Chocolate Macadamia Nut Clusters. This recipe is super simple, with only 3 ingredients and can be made in less than 45 minutes.
So this recipe is easy to make and pretty versatile. Macadamia nuts are idea for keto with there high fat content and low carbs, they are also easy to over indulge as well so be warned. These little nut clusters are a keto take on the famous Mauna Loa Macadamia nut cluster which are of course not keto friendly (but they are tasty).
This recipe could actually be used with any of your lower carb nuts such as almonds, pecans, or walnuts. We made a test batch with almonds and they were delicious. This recipe is made using Lily’s dark chocolate chips. If you aren’t familiar with Lily’s they make delicious sugar free Stevia Sweetened Keto and low carb friendly chocolate bars, chocolate baking chips and bars–we love there products. We noticed when preparing for this recipe that they have a stevia sweetened Milk chocolate chip on the way and we certainly can’t wait until those become available.
We made our clusters using a silicone mini muffin mold that we purchased from Amazon, Fat bomb or regular candy molds would also work just as well. We like the silicone because its easy to work with, and gives us very uniform portion sizes. We made our test batch using almonds with some candy molds we purchased.
We hope you and your family enjoys it.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Chocolate Macadamia Nut Clusters
Preparing Your Nuts
- Chop approximately 3.66 oz (50 nuts) of Macadamia Nuts (or other low carb nuts). They do not need to be chopped supper fine, remember your are making nut clusters.
- Place your chopped nuts in clusters. Your can do this either on a parchment lined cookie sheet, or by using silicone fat bomb/candy molds or as we used a mini silicone muffin mold. The molds make it very easy to an convenient.
Preparing Your Sugar Free Chocolate
- In a double boiler or using a microwave safe bowl melting in 30 second intervals melt your chocolate chips and whisk until you achieve a smooth velvety texture.
- Add your Coconut Oil and mix in with your Sugar Free chocolate chips.
- Continue to mix your chocolate until you get a warm smooth mixture that will be easy to pour over your nuts.
- Once your chocolate is the right consistency we suggest transfer it into a measure cup with a spout. This makes it easier to pour over your nut clusters.
- Begin slowly pouring your chocolate evenly over your nut clusters. We were able to make 20 individual clusters using silicone muffin mold which held 30.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes minimum.
- Remove from refrigerator and enjoy. Tips: These should be stored in a cool dry place. We actually freeze ours until we are ready to enjoy a couple of pieces.
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
This is a new section that hopefully we can begin doing every week. This will be a section where we highlight older recipes from YouTube and here on the blog. This weeks recipe is Keto Haystacks.
HANDY KITCHEN ITEMS
BE SURE TO VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.