Keto One Pan Garlic Chicken at Cjsketokitchen! This is a easy to make dish and as the name implies you can make it in one pot/pan. It’s great for the entire family and really fast to prepare and get on the table. It would be great for those doing keto and those who are not, because it could easily be paired with pasta or rice. This was a really simple dish to prepare and we enjoyed it for 3 days at our house and it got better over time. We hope that you enjoy it!
Cooking the entire meal in one pan will make you feel like you’re getting away with something… It’s called dinner LOL. One pan meals make life a little easier. Quick to prep, painless to clean up, and no fuss-they’re here to help!
Dinner time doesn’t have to be stressful. One dish meals are the best when you need a quick but flavorful dinner.
This super speedy and easy skillet chicken is topped with a delicious garlic and herb pan sauce that’s sure to be a hit! It’s a flavorful protein rich dish, and just what you need for busy weekdays… Then fresh vegetables add a final layer of flavor. Trust me this is a chicken recipe you don’t want to miss out on. Plus it can easily be ready in under a half hour so there’s just no reason not to try this.
Sometimes you would think that chicken cooked quickly would be very dry, but in reality it’s the complete opposite, this pan fried chicken is soft, moist, with a deep intense flavor of garlic that lingers in the mouth.
If you are like most of us and have a very active family life, you probably have a collection of your favorite go-to dinners, but if you’re wanting to try something new, this one pan creamy garlic chicken is quick and easy to assemble.
REASONS TO TRY THIS DISH:
- Easy to make! This is a simple dish, but feels fancy because of its richness.
- Only a handful of ingredients and one skillet. It can be made as an easy weeknight dinner, or for a quiet date night.
- A creamy garlic sauce….this sauce is divine. It has wonderful depth of flavor, without being too heavy and the garlic shines through!
- Versatile. You can serve this up with nearly any meat or vegetable choice.
- Can accommodate all lifestyle food choices. Simply add a starch side dish for non-keto family members. This would be great with rice, noodles, or pasta.
FOLLOW-UP TASTE TEST by C.J.
This recipe was really fast, and making the video was fast as well. This is a really versatile recipe, we used chicken but you could easily substitute a cut of beef, if you added some soy sauce you’d get sort of an Asian flair. The only thing that was lacking with this dish was salt, and that’s a personal thing. We often have recipes and we say “season to taste.” Meaning you add the amount of seasoning that you feel is appropriate for your taste. We watch a lot of food TV, and I always notice that they do skimp on the seasonings when making a dish. Don’t be afraid to experiment with spices. Keto foods can be delicious, and we try and show you that. Experiment, try new things, try your own spin on a recipe that’s how you learn grow and experience delicious food. That’s also the secret to success on Keto, and being able to stick with it long term. Have fun with the recipe, and make it your own. We’d love to see your versions of it over on Pinterest, in the Facebook group. or on Instagram.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto One Pan Garlic Chicken
- Heat 2 tablespoons of avocado oil in a large sauce pan over medium high heat. Add the chopped chicken thighs, cook until almost heated through.Season with Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, and any other seasonings that you enjoy. Sauté for 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is golden and cooked through. Draining if necessary.
- Add the garlic and sauté for another minute or until fragrant. Add the mushrooms, broccoli and spinach. Cover briefly for spinach to wilt.
- Add cream cheese and shredded cheese. Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Serve immediately. May be served with cooked pasta, rice, potatoes… Or zucchini noodles and cauliflower rice.
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another very popular and easy to make recipe:
BE SURE TO VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.