For many, eating cookie dough brings back pleasant memories of simpler times when there were no worries in life besides deciding what toy you were going to play with. Channel your inner child, and try this scrumptious eggless cookie dough recipe.
If you’ve ever been caught sneaking a spoonful of cookie dough while baking(and who doesn’t love to lick the beaters?) then this recipe is calling your name. Not only is this version safe to eat raw, it’s actually made with wholesome ingredients that support your keto lifestyle.
What is a fat bomb?
A fat bomb is a small, high-fat snack or treat. Usually, fat bombs are sweet, and low in carbs. They can be a terrific tool for people that are just starting out on the keto diet, and either want to add more fat to their day, or need a bit of a dessert that is portion controlled, and replacing with a fat bomb is a great option!
A few Tips:
- Be sure to bring your ingredients to room temperature. This allows for easy mixing….especially for ingredients that are not going to be baked.
- Use high quality cream cheese. Philadelphia brand is our favorite
- You can use any flavor chocolate chip. Lilly’s has many to choose from now, even butterscotch(my favorite!!)
- Consider using a cookie scoop. It comes in handy quite often, and it’s nice to have uniformly sized fat bombs. A silicone mold would also be great here.
- Keep frozen until use. You can let these come to room temperature if you desire
FOLLOW-UP TASTE TEST by C.J.
These little Fat Bombs were a nice treat! I love that they are easy to make, compact and portioned controlled. We’ve kept ours in the freezer and if you eat one frozen it’s like eating ice cream. When 2021 rolled in we decided that we would limit our snacking, I’ve been pretty consistently doing almost full carnivore. I said almost 🙂 these little guys are delicious Happy New Year! We hope you enjoy it. Post your versions, on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our Keto Family.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Decadent Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
- Mix all ingredients together with hand mixer, or by hand. Freeze 10 minutes to assist forming bombs. Form into balls with a cookie scoop, a spoon, or using silicone molds.
- Place on parchment paper or silicone mat lined baking try. Freeze 30 minutes. Remove to storage container. Keep frozen. Enjoy frozen, or allow to come to room temperature. Makes 20 fat bombs.
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another very popular and easy to make recipe:
BE SURE TO VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.