Keto Chocolate Torte
This week we bring you another delicious and easy to make Keto recipe; Keto Chocolate Flourless Cake
This is actually a converted recipe that we’ve made Keto, with only 4 ingredient this dish this is a decadent, delicious, guilt free, sugar free keto dessert. This is really rich, and creamy you will often find similar recipes at fancy restaurants its so rich and creamy that only a small slice is required.
This torte is excellent for those special occasions: Valentines Day, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays…you only need a small slice of this to satisfy your chocolate cravings, we estimate that you should be able to serve 20 people, so the macros come in at 2 Net carbs per slice. In the main picture for the blog post we’ve dusted the torte with Powdered Erythritol and topped with a few raspberries.
While this only has 4 ingredients the recipe is not necessary simple, although Sarah did much of the heavy lifting for you and then talks about what she learned about water baths in the video so we’d encourage you to check out the video over on YouTube. We actually made this 3 times before we got it right; the water bath was the issue.
Sarah shares these important tips for making this dish a success:
- Prepare your hot water in advance.
- Room temperature eggs.
- Adding your sweetener into the chocolate not into the eggs.
If you make the dish please let us know and take a photo and add to the recipe on Pinterest.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Chocolate Torte
- Pre-heat over to 350 degrees
- Spray a 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with baking spray
- place the base of the pan in a 9" or 10" cake pan to seal the bottom from letting any water leak in from your water bath.
Making the Batter
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments until completely smooth then let it cool for five minutes.
- Using a large bowl mix together your sweetener and chocolate until fulled combined.
- Using your mixer add eggs one at a time mixing in with your mixer, quickly until fully combined. As you mix in the eggs one at a time your batter will eventually get very smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your Spring-Form pan,
- cover tightly with foil and place into a pan at least two inches larger than your cake pan and fill 1" high with very hot water, then bake for 75 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and from the water bath and cool completely before serving.
- Let cool for 10 -15 minutes after removing from oven.
- Un-Spring from Spring-Form pan.
- Feel free to customize to your liking. We dusted the top with Powdered Erythritol and add some rasberries
CJSKETOKITCHEN OLD RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
This is a new section that hopefully we can begin doing every week. This will be a section where we highlight older recipes from YouTube and here on the blog. This weeks recipe is Keto Mug Cake.
HANDY KITCHEN ITEMS
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.