CJ and I have been making videos a long time. Sometimes I like to revisit old favorites.
This week’s recipe is one of them!
I originally created this recipe from a taste of home classic. It’s still as delicious now as it was then!
This one-pan wonder is a great way to change up your weeknight dinner rotation, using what you probably already have on hand, in a new and tasty way.
So simple, yet so so good. Cheesy cauliflower tastes so good with your favorite pizza toppings baked in, you’ll wonder why you never tried the combination before.
Top this mac and cheese casserole like like a pizza!
This dish is meant to eat like a pizza. So go ahead and swap out the pepperonis for anything you prefer to put on your macaroni and cheese pizza.
Some of my favorite pizza toppings are: black olives, artichokes, fresh spinach leaves, fresh basil, and ricotta cheese. Mushrooms would also be fantastic here.
If you’re more of a meat lover, try sausage, ham, pepperoni, chicken, bacon… etc.
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
Keto Pizza Mac and Cheese
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 small yellow onion diced
- 1/4 green pepper diced
- 2 cups cauliflower riced
- 1 TB butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese grated
- 8 oz cheddar cheese grated
- 14 oz pizza sauce 14 ounces
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 4 oz black olives
- Seasonings to taste
- In a large skillet brown ground beef, when almost done....add chopped onion and green pepper to sauté. Remove meat and veggies to mixing bowl...
- Add butter to skillet, add cauliflower and sauté until slightly cooked and browned. Add cream and 8 ounces of the cheeses to the skillet, stirring to incorporate. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a 2.5 quart greased casserole dish add the cheesy cauliflower mix.
- In the bowl with the meat and veggies add the jar of pizza sauce.....use additional Italian seasoning if desired. Add the meat veggie mixture over the cheesy cauliflower, top with the saucy beef.
- Add remaining cheese. Bake in a 350° oven for 30 to 40 minutes uncovered. Let sit 15 minutes before serving.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.