Keto Pumpkin Spice Milkshake
This is sure to brighten up your day! Filled with all the pumpkin flavors, it’s like a piece of pumpkin pie in a drink. Yum!
As any true pumpkin lover can attest, there’s more than one way to get your pie fix, and a milkshake just might be the most winning substitution: It’s creamy and has the same whipped-cream topper. Plus, it’s EASY! Especially if you’re practicing low carb alone….
Add the spices you most like in your pie — go heavier on the ginger if that’s your thing, or load up on cinnamon, for me it’s nutmeg — and adjust the sweetness to your crowd’s tastes.
Even if you don’t drink whisky, there’s a time and a place for bourbon, and this is it. Add a splash or two for the adults; they’ll thank you.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
Pumpkin recipes are a favorite for many of us, and every year I can’t wait to have pie, cake and now, a pumpkin pie milkshake!
• This recipe can easily be made with store bought ingredients
• Next time you crave leftover pumpkin pie, this is your go-to recipe, no pie crust needed!
• This pumpkin pie shake recipe is fun during the fall season. People will love this shake!
• If you’re a fan of fall flavors
EASY SHAKE INGREDIENTS:
• Ice Cream: Use regular or non-dairy vanilla, almond, cashew or coconut milk ice cream. I used my homemade vanilla bean ice cream. But many brands make keto options nowadays.
• Half & half: Less than a cup of milk, regular whole milk or non-dairy milk is delicious, such as almond or coconut.
• Pumpkin Puree: Canned pumpkin puree – not canned pie filling – is what I use.
• Pumpkin Pie Spice: Just half a teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, the perfect way to get those fall flavors, use more if you want.
• Pure Vanilla Extract: For a sweetness you just can’t get any other way
• Whipped topping: Non-dairy or regular frozen whipped cream finishes this beauty off. Many brands make sugar free options now.
• Cinnamon Sticks: Optional for garnish. A sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg is terrific here too.
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Pumpkin Spice Milkshake
- 1 cup sugar free vanilla ice cream
- 2/3 cup half and half less if necessary, for thinning
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp nutmeg fresh
- 1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 TB whipped cream Sugar free: optional
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender except the whipped cream.
- Blend on high speed until completely smooth.
- Add a bit more half and half if necessary to thin if mixture is too thick.
- Pour into two glasses. Garnish with whipped cream, and additional spices, or a cinnamon stick for garnish.
- Add spirits for an adult twist.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.
Leave a Reply