Here is a quick and easy Keto and Low Carb friendly dessert that is guaranteed to help when your cravings something sweet.
If you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Sarah’s Summer Fluff
- 1/3 package sugar-free jello pudding(any flavor)
- 3/4 cup half & half
- 2 TB full fat cream cheese softened (we use Philadelphia brand)
- 6 large strawberries (or equivalent low carb berry)sliced
- (Optional) 1.5 tsp of Artificial Sweetener to sprinkle over your strawberries or other low carb berries
How We Prepared
- Sprinkle your low carb fruit with 1.5 tsp of Artificial Sweetener and set aside. (Optional)
- Combine softened cream cheese, pudding mix, and half & half in medium bowl….with the whisk attachment of a hand mixer, mix on gradually increasing speeds until full speed is reached, whisking until mixture sets up and smoothes..serve with sliced berries and whipped cream if desired.
MACROS AS ESTIMATED BY MYFITNESS PAL
- Servings: 2
- Calories: 191
- Carbs: 9 g per serving
- Fat: 13.5 g
- Protein: 4 g
*MACROS ARE ESTIMATED PER DATA AVAILABLE, SERVING SIZES MAY VARY*
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STARTING THE KETO DIET, AND FIND YOURSELF CONFUSED BY ALL OF THE INFORMATION OUT THERE!?
Some of the best information on starting the Keto Diet can be found at a site called Ruled.me. This site has lots of free information, but if you want a step by step plan I would suggest the Keto Academy Package. This is what I purchased and I still reference the material 18 months later.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.