Keto Pizza In a Cup at Cjsketokitchen! Wow! These were absolutely delicious! Every week Sarah comes up with a recipe for Cjsketokitchen and it always is not easy. This week she went way back in her memory and came up with a keto version of the popular Pizza in a Cup. I never knew this was a real thing until now. This recipe is very easy to make, and versatile. Who doesn’t like pizza, and here is a recipe that you can make in about 4 or 5 minutes tops. We hope that you enjoy it!
Just when you thought pizza couldn’t possibly be improved upon, a brilliant food hack comes along that somehow manages to make it even more amazing Homemade keto pizza made in a microwave in just a few minutes?
Oh yes, and it’s INCREDIBLE! Keto Microwave Mug Pizza is a serious game changer when it comes to your meals! It is real food, fast, and better than fast food. You will simply not believe the results.
Keto Microwave Mug Pizza is a real meal made using good quality ingredients. This single-serving recipe can be whipped up in 5 or 10 minutes, and it’s the perfect solution when you are on the go and want something homemade and satisfying.
Mug meals are easy food recipes for any occasion: they’re perfect for lunch, dinner, snack, after school, easy college meals, sleep overs, pizza party, or even Birthday parties(when we start having them again😊)
The perfection of the mug pizza is like a whole full pizza with a gooey crust and cheese bite every time. This portable pizza gives an authentic taste of pizza with a yummy crust, sauce and toppings. Your kids will love this!
Get ready — it’s really easy!
First, use your favorite microwavable mug. Mix up a keto pizza crust with just a few ingredients you already have on hand (full recipe below!). Then, you can customize your Microwave Mug Pizza with your favorite toppings. I’m a fan of a classic pepperoni pizza, but mushrooms, olives, and peppers are a close second.
A few thoughts:
- Make sure you use a microwave friendly mug, cup, or bowl or 10 to 12 oz or larger.
- Make sure you combine your dough ingredients well….lumps of flour and leavening taste pretty yucky!
- I really recommend using your Italian seasoning in this portion of the recipe… You want a really flavorful dough for your pizza. Garlic, oregano, and basil are perfect here.
- Look for a low-carb pizza sauce. We’ve found Walmart’s great value has decent macros.
- Any kind of meat cheeses and toppings are completely up to you. We had a great deal of fun using the mini pepperonis… And I really enjoyed having a burst of pepperoni in each bite, instead of having to hunt for the flavor.
- It would make a fun pizza night, to have everyone create their own😊
FOLLOW-UP TASTE TEST by C.J.
Normally with my follow-up taste test I talk about how the dish tasted the next day, but because of the nature of this dish there was nothing left. Essentially as the name implies this is a Mug Pizza, Pizza in a Mug…however you want to say it. So it’s a single serve dish, and in order to get additional servings of course you’d have to make individual pizzas. But that’s one of the great things about this recipe is it’s versatility you could make types of versions of this dish. What we’ve provided is a template for you to build off of. With this recipe it is important that you follow the steps and order of how the ingredients are added. Our goal with all of our recipes is that anyone should be able to replicate it over and over again if they follow the directions. That’s our goal but of course, things do happen and you might have to improvise and make adjustments. Lastly everyone’s microwaves are different, and we found that even using our microwave although when we made a test version of this we microwaved for 1 minute, however, we found out that in order to get a firmer less doughy crust that 1:30 minutes was the sweet spot. I was surprised at how filling these were, so even though it’s a single serve dish I wasn’t hungry later. Have fun with the recipe, and make it your own. We’d love to see your versions of it over on Pinterest, in the Facebook group. or on Instagram.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Pizza In a Cup
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp half-n-half
- 1 tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Pizza Sauce low carb or as lowest as you can find.
- 1.5 tbsp Mozzarella cheese Shredded or any type of cheese you prefer
- 15 Pepperoni Slices We used mini pepperoni slices, however regular pepperoni will work fine
- Mix and whisk together all ingredients for your crust in a microwave-safe mug. Do this first.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of the batter then top with shredded mozzarella and pepperoni or other toppings
- Microwave for 60-90 seconds depending upon your microwave.
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another very popular and easy to make recipe:
BE SURE TO VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.