This week as promised we bring you a super simple Keto treat. This week we present a 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookie recipe. That’s right only 3 Ingredients, super simple, a great recipe for your entire family.
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies (Only 3 Ingredients)Servings 15 peopleCalories 105kcal
- 1 cup natural peanut butter Adams Creamy
- 1 cup monk fruit sweetener or artificial sweetener of choice We use the SoNorished Brands
- 1 egg room temperature
How to Prepare
- Stir or hand mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Roll into balls of about 2 teaspoon size. You should end up with 15 cookie balls.
- Place cookie balls on a parchment paper lined baking tin or we highly recommend using a Silicone Baking Mat
- Flatten and score with traditional cross hatch design.
- Bake at 350° for 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from baking sheet.
NotesTOTAL CARBS = 3g NET CARBS = 2g Make approximately 15 cookies. *All nutrition information is approximate. Please read and use your own labels for more precise information. We provide these recipes to give you options for food choices on a Keto or Low Carb diet, it is YOUR responsibility to manage your individual daily macros.
NutritionServing: 26g | Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 116mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 16IU | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg
BE SURE TO VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.