This week as promised we bring you a super simple Keto treat. This week we present a 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookie recipe. Thats right only 3 Ingredients, super simple, a great recipe for your entire family.
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (Adams Creamy)
- 1 cup monk fruit sweetener (or artificial sweetener of choice) We use the SoNorished Brands
- 1 egg (room temperature)
How to Prepare:
- Stir or hand mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Roll into balls of about 2 teaspoon size. You should end up with 15 cookie balls.
- Place cookie balls on a parchment paper lined baking tin or we highly recommend using a Silicone Baking Mat
- Flatten and score with traditional cross hatch design.
- Bake at 350° for 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from baking sheet.
MACROS AND SERVING INFORMATION:
- Servings: 15
- Calories: 117
- Fat: 9g
- Carbs: 3g
- Fiber: 2g Net Carbs: 1g per cookie
- Protein: 5g
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STARTING THE KETO DIET, AND FIND YOURSELF CONFUSED BY ALL OF THE INFORMATION OUT THERE!?
Some of the best information on starting the Keto Diet can be found at a site called Ruled.me. This site has lots of free information, but if you want a step by step plan I would suggest the Keto Academy Package. Here is some information on what you’ll receive. Consider using our affiliate link (just above) if interested in purchasing — thank you.
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.