These perfectly sized cheesecakes are as pretty as they are delicious. Serve with a variety of toppings for a fun dessert that’s perfect for Mother’s Day, graduation parties, BBQ’s or any kind of celebration!
They don’t require quite the precision of a regular cheesecake. Not to mention, they’re just so darn fun! And the flavor and texture of these little cheesecakes is just about perfect.
Each dish has a golden, buttery graham cracker-like almond flour shortbread crust, creamy, no-bake cheesecake, and fresh berry topping.
These are a must-make dessert for any occasion, but especially these upcoming warm summer months!
Besides, I always love individual portions that are easily portable.
They still have the same classic flavor and ingredients like a cookie crust and berries. And my cream cheese mixture is tangy and sweet.
It’s so simple to create that the kids can get involved mixing, and layering in individual portions
Here are the easy steps:
1. First prepare your shortbread crust crumbs. I use my favorite almond flour, sweetener, butter combo. It only cooks for a couple minutes. You could substitute pre-cooked cookie crumbs here if you wish.
2. My easy no bake cheesecake filling next. So delicious you will want to eat it all by itself… And I have lol.
3. Fresh sliced and sweetened berries. You can use any low carb Berry here.
4. Cookie crumbs. I love the hi-key vanilla wafers, but you could use any low-carb cookie… Or omit this step altogether if you prefer.
5. Fresh whipped cream….there’s nothing better. Mmmmm good!
Simply chill for a bit, or eat straight away. You’re going to love these all season!
If you don’t care for berries, or don’t have access to them, these are super delicious “naked”!
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar
- 3 TB almond flour
- 2 tsp brown sugar alternative sweetener
- 3 TB melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered natural sweetener
- 8 oz heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large strawberries sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped; optional(I used 1 1/2 cups and had too much)
- 2 tsp natural sweetener
- 2 TB low carb cookie crumbs optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine almond flour, brown sweetener, and melted butter together. Sprinkle on sheet try. Bake 8 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sweetener, vanilla and heavy cream until fluffy and combined.
- Crumble cooled crust crumbs into the bottom of four small mason jars or dishes. Dollop cheesecake next.
- Add sliced strawberries evenly amoung the glasses. Mix the whipped cream and sweetener, and garnish with cookie crumbs if desired.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.