Keto Zesty Avocado Boats
Looking for a perfect delightful way to make your keto meal a little different and special?
How about trying this alluring summer delicacy at home, and we bet your family and friends, will fall in love with dish.
Made with the goodness of avocados and veggies, spicy chicken and herbs, this flavorsome delight is perfect for every occasion.
Avocado Boats is an interesting Latin inspired recipe, which can be made in just a few minutes.
Avocado is such a quick, easy and healthy low-carb snack. Smooth and creamy, avocados are the perfect healthy AND filling vegetable.
My family loves tacos, but I like changing up how we eat them from time to time and this was super fun.
You can substitute any ingredients for ones you love. Additionally, you could “dock” your boat, and just slice your avocados!
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Zesty Avocado Boats
- 4 avocados ripe, halved and pitted
- 1 cup chicken cooked, shredded
- 1/2 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup jalepeno diced; optional
- 1/2 cup bacon cooked; crumbled
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese or feta
- 2 TB lime juice
- 1 TB olive or avocado oil
- 1 tsp Latin seasoning
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped; optional
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, tomatoes, red onion, crumbled bacon, cheese, and jalepeno.
- Combine oil and lime juice, and seasoning. drizzle over mixture. Set aside.
- Carefully scoop avocado halves. scooping out a bit of the middle to make room for filling. Alternately, slice avocados on a plate.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into the boats, pressing slightly to fill the cavity. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro, and extra lime if desired. Serve immediately.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com
Leave a Reply