Easy 30-Minute Butter Chicken
A super easy, full flavored butter chicken recipe that rivals any restaurant or take out!
Similar to Chicken Tikka Masala, Butter Chicken is one of the most popular curries at any Indian restaurant around the world.
Aromatic golden chicken pieces in an incredible creamy curry sauce, this Butter Chicken recipe is one of the best you will try!
You will love how easy it is to make in the comfort of your own home.
Tender and juicy chicken thanks to a deliciously spiced yogurt marinade, Butter Chicken is ridiculously easy to make. The curry sauce is out of this world!
As someone who loves food with big, BIG flavors, it’s no surprise that Indian is one of my favorites foods! But of course I LOVE EASY RECIPES…. and who doesn’t love 30 minute meals.
This easy dish is not a keto recipe, is a traditional Eastern favorite, that happens to be ketogenic and low carb naturally.
EASY PREPARATION STEPS:
• First, mix your yogurt marinade together.
• Marinate chicken for 20 minutes, or overnight if time allows. (The longer it marinates, the more tender your chicken will be.)
• Sear chicken in a skillet or pan. Keep those charred bits on the pan to make your sauce. Browned bits = flavor.
• Finally, make your curry sauce in the same skillet
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Easy 30-Minute Butter Chicken
- 1.5 lbs. chicken thighs boneless, skinless, cubed
- 2 TB garam masala
- 3 TB fresh ginger
- 3 TB fresh garlic
- 4 oz whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/2 TB garam masala
- 1 TB coriander powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 2 tsp fresh garlic
- 14.5 oz crushed tomatoes
- 2 TB butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
Butter chicken marinade
- In a bowl combine marinade ingredients. Coat chicken pieces well. Let sit for 15 minutes or overnight.
- Heat a bit of oil in a large skillet. Cook chicken pieces. Cook until beginning to brown. You will finish cooking chicken in the sauce.
- In a blender combine all sauce ingredients except butter and heavy cream.
- Pour the pureed sauce into the pan. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add butter and cream. Continue to cook covered for an additional 2 to 3 minutes until incorporated.
- Serve over cauliflower rice if desired.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.
Leave a Reply