Keto Bacon Broccoli Casserole
This week we bring you the 3rd recipe in our series of 4 holiday Keto and Low Carb recipes. This week we present a Keto Bacon Broccoli Casserole. This will be a Thanksgiving favorite this coming year for both ketoers and non ketoers alike. This is actually two recipes in one because we also show you how to make a keto safe substitute for bread crumbs. These keto bread crumbs can be used as a breading substitute for chicken, pork chops, etc.
Another great thing about this recipe is that it is so simple to prepare for even a novice cook. Feel free to add what ever touches you think might enhance this recipe for your taste but it is delicious on it’s own!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Bacon Broccoli Casserole
Bacon Broccoli Casserole
- 16 oz frozen or fresh broccoli florets (cooked and drained)
- 4 Slices Cooked Bacon Crumbled
- 4 oz softened Cream Cheese (we used Chive Flavor)
- 4 to 6 oz Shredded Cheese (we used Cheddar)
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 Green Onions (Diced)
- Seasonings to taste
Lets make the Casserole
- In a 2 quart greased casserole dish, combine all of your ingredients. Stir well to ensure everything is mixed together.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes *check often as ovens vary.
Lets make the Keto Bread Crumbs
- use approximately a half of a bag of pork rinds (you will probably end up with extra that you can save an use for breading other dishes)
- Grind your Pork Rinds in a food processor or blender, you want to grind them pretty finely.
Add your seasonings and parmesan cheese and combine well
- After your Casserole is done. Sprinkle the top of your casserole with the keto bread crumbs, use as much as you'd like.
- Set your oven to BROIL. We are now going to broil the keto bread crumbs.Broil for 3 minutes (but watch them closely). You just want to brown and slightly bake the bread crumbs.
- Remove from oven. Let your casserole rest for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
ESTIMATED MACROS PER MYFITNESS PAL
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 169
- Fat: 15g
- Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 7g
Bread Crumb MACROS
- Servings: 15 *1 Tblsp = a Serving
- Calories: 21
- Fat: 1g
- Carbs: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 2g
- We estimated that we used about a 1/4 cup of the bread crumbs to top/cover our casserole in the video (4 Tblsp = 1/4 cup)
ITEMS TO PURCHASE FROM THIS VIDEO:
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.