Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Insanely delicious Peanut Butter Bars! These no bake bars are rich, creamy and delicious topped with a thick layer of chocolate. Super easy to whip up (no oven required) and made with just 5 simple ingredients they’re impossible to resist!
My children made Reese’s PB bars, from a box, over the weekend, and they looked so delicious and easy, but far from keto! So here is my low-carb substitute…
If you’re looking for a super simple no bake dessert then look no further than these super chocolatey peanut butter bars! Not only are they made with quite possibly the best food combo ever (hello peanut butter and chocolate) but they are super quick and easy to make and taste just like your favorite peanut butter cups.
Why You’ll Love These Peanut Butter Bars
• Taste like peanut butter cups
• Only 5 ingredients
• Quick to make and even quicker to disappear
• Cut them as large or small as you want
• Freeze beautifully
• No oven needed
• Chocolate + peanut butter
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar Ingredients
You only need 5 (yes, FIVE!) ingredients:
• Butter: You can use either unsalted or salted butter in this!
• Whey powder: Adds a nice mouth feel and holds the peanut butter layer of these bars together.
• Peanut Butter: I use creamy peanut butter, but use crunchy if you want.
• Powdered Sweetener: Adds a nice sweetness to the bars, and dissolves really easily compared to granulated sweetener.
• Chocolate Chips: I use milk chocolate Choczero chips…however you can substitute dark chocolate if you prefer.
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2/3 cup whey powder vanilla zero carb
- 1/2 cup peanut butter creamy, natural
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered natural sweetener
- 1 TB peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips choczero milk chocolate flavor
- Line the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper/
- Combine all ingredients for the peanut butter layer, and mix well by hand until fully combined.
- Pour into your dish and spread evenly.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine chocolate chips and 1 TB of peanut butter. Microwave in 30 second increments until just barely melted. Stir to continue smoothing.
- Pou over and spread onto your peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until hardened. Cut into bars.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.
Leave a Reply