4-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
This classic chocolate mousse is light yet intensely chocolate. Don’t be fooled by the French name — it’s quick and easy to make!
Chocolate Mousse may well be the ultimate chocolate fix! Rich and creamy, yet light and fluffy..
Classic chocolate mousse makes any dinner feel a little more fancy. It’s great for a dinner party because it looks so pretty, everyone gets their own serving, and you can make it ahead.
This silky smooth Chocolate Mousse is made with only four ingredients and three simple steps. No cooking, no fancy techniques, and no eggs.
Behold the easiest Chocolate Mousse in the universe! This recipe comes together so quickly that you’ll be diving into decadent chocolate mousse in no time.
This would be a lovely treat for your sweetie on Valentine’s Day, but any day would be more special with this delicious treat.
Why you’ll love this recipe
• Ease: Literally three easy steps. You can do this!
• Basic ingredients: Only four ingredients needed.
• Texture: So creamy, velvety, and smooth.
• Flavor: Incredible chocolate flavor in every bite.
• No bake: No raw eggs and no need to cook or bake this simple dessert
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
4-ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz heavy cream
- 2 TB pure cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/2 cup powdered natural sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl combine soft cream cheese. Add sweetener and cocoa. Whip with a hand mixture until well combined. Scraping with a spatula to get the bowl bottom well.
- Add heavy cream and extract. Beat with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Spoon into small bowls or ramekins for serving.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.
Leave a Reply