Creamy Garlic Meat Lovers Pizza
Over the years, I’ve shared a number of homemade pizza recipes on the blog and channel.
This simple all meat and dairy pizza was one of my first and it was first suggested to us by my uncle Jessie who lives in San Antonio Texas.
CJ and I have been practicing the ketogenic low-carb lifestyle for over six years now. We are always getting new viewers to our channel and there are times where I like to resurrect old favorites. This easy recipe happens to be one.
It’s very quick to put together and so versatile.
Nothing beats a fresh-out-of-the-oven pizza, and once you see how easy it is to make for yourself, you’ll never miss delivery again.
Switch up the toppings and add your favorites to make it your own. Any kind of meat would be delicious here, also any low-carb vegetables of your choice.
I have always favored a white creamy garlic sauce on my pizzas even when I was a carb eater… But of course you can substitute a red sauce if you prefer and most pizza sauces in the jar are fairly low carb in and of themselves.
Chicken crust versus fathead dough:
A chicken crust is very thin and can get quite crispy depending on how you cook it.
It is all so much easier theoretically to make than fat head though, since there’s not a lot of heating or rolling involved.
It also contains more protein and less carbs which might be great for those counting macros.
It also tends to be less filling, so leaving feeling a bit lighter.
Fathead dough is closer to traditional pizza though, so there’s that.
CJ’S FOLLOW-UP TASTE TEST
We hadn’t had this in a looooong time! So, it was nice, and fit right into our newfound Carnivore diet, the BBB&E. This was delicious and I really couldn’t tell that the crust was made of chicken. Add any types of toppings you’d like, if you’re doing Keto add some low carb veggies or mushrooms. This recipe is very versatile and simple to make. Enjoy!
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Creamy Meat Lovers Pizza
- 10 oz cooked chicken canned; drained well
- 1 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg large
- 1 tsp pizza seasoning blend
Creamy Alfredo sauce:
- 3 TB butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 chicken thighs skinless; boneless, cooked; chopped
- 1/4 lb. ground beef cooked; (I used 1/2 lb. and had leftovers)
- 3 slices bacon cooked; crumbled
- 2 cups cheese mozzarella or other of choice
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp pizza seasoning
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- To thoroughly drained chicken, add egg and cheese. Mix well to combine.
- Pour mixture onto a silicone mat or parchment paper. Place silicone mat or paper onto surface. Us a rolling to approximate and rectangle shape. Round could be substituted if desired.
- Sprinkle with pizza seasoning.
- Bake crust at 500 degrees for 10 minutes until lightly golden.
creamy alfredo sauce:
- In a medium saucepan melt butter. On medium heat, add heavy cream and garlic powder. Bring to a low simmer.
- Once cream has warmed, add cheese stirring constantly to form your sauce. Remove from heat
- Spread your pizza with the alfredo sauce. Sprinkle cheese(1 cup) over pizza crust. Add meats evenly over crust. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle additional pizza seasoning on top if desired. Return to 500 degree oven. Bake 8 to 10 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.
Leave a Reply