Creamy Tuscan Chicken
We’re always looking for winning chicken recipes, and easy dinner ideas, and this recipe for Tuscan Chicken is definitely one of those dishes you’ll find yourself making again and again.
We originally made this clear back in 2015, and put the recipe here on our blog, but we were not yet filming videos. I thought it would be great to highlight it again!
The chicken thighs are tender and juicy, spinach add earthy flavor, and sun-dried tomatoes give the dish some Tuscan flair—and it’s all tossed with a creamy Parmesan sauce.
It’s a restaurant-worthy dish you can make at home for a fraction of the cost. Here’s why you will love this recipe:
• Simple – it’s an easy recipe for busy weeknights.
• Mouthwatering – The chicken is juicy and tender.
• Irresistible Sauce – It has a creamy, cheesy sauce that you’ll want to eat with a spoon.
• Versatile – You can pair it with so many different sides and salads.
But what really popularized this dish (at least in America) was Olive Garden’s Tuscan Garlic Chicken, a dish with a similar flavor profile, served over fettuccine…..but you can serve yours over an low carb friendly pasta alternative.
Bonus, it’s a 30 minute dinner, AND one skillet meal in one! Most of us don’t have the time or energy to spend hours in the kitchen, especially on busy weeknights.
It is essential to have a few easy dinner recipes in your back pocket. This Tuscan chicken is not only quick and easy, but it’s absolutely delicious and flavorful!
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Keto Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken thighs boneless skinless(8)
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/2 cup Sun dried tomatoes
- 1 TB basil fresh, optional
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
How to Make
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken. Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes, and basil. Let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt. Add the chicken back to the pan and warm through.
- Serve over low carb noodles if desired.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.
Leave a Reply