Keto “Company’s Coming” Casserole
This week we bring you another delicious Ketofied recipe, we are calling our version the Keto Company’s Coming Casserole, it’s a delicious blend of chicken, ham, cheese and broccoli. The original recipe was from in the magazine Taste of Home and it was not keto or low carb. The original recipe called for rice, cream of mushroom soup and of course we have omitted those higher carb ingredients.
This is another family friendly keto recipe that your entire family will enjoy. It’s simple to prepare and idea for using a rotisserie chicken to save time.
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Keto Company’s Coming Casserole
- 2 cups broccoli florets frozen or fresh
- 1 cup Plain Full Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 6 oz Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken We prefer Thighs
- Seasonings of Your Choice We used Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute, Garlic Powder, Pepper and Pink Himalayan Salt
- Before assembling your dish we suggest that your warm your cubed ham in either bacon grease or butter.In a mixing bowl add your chicken, cubed ham, broccoli florets and sliced mushrooms together and combine.Set that bowl aside to prepare your sauceIn a separate bowl add 1 cup of plain full fat yogurt (Greek preferred), your mayonnaise, mustard and seasonings together and then mix well.Pour your sauce mixture over your chicken and broccoli mixture, mix and combine well ensuring that everything gets coated.Add 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese and mix in.Pour your casserole into a 9 x 13 casserole dish, spread it out evenly with a spoon. Preheat your oven to 350 degreesBefore placing in oven add 6 oz of shredded or grated Parmesan cheese.Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on your ovenRemove from oven, let set for 15 to 20 minutes.Enjoy!
ESTIMATED MACROS PER MYFITNESS PAL
- Servings: 6
- Calories: 363 per serving
- Fat: 27g
- Carbs: 4g
- Protein: 28g
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STARTING THE KETO DIET, AND FIND YOURSELF CONFUSED BY ALL OF THE INFORMATION OUT THERE!?
Some of the best information on starting the Keto Diet can be found at a site called Ruled.me. This site has lots of free information, but if you want a step by step plan I would suggest the Keto Academy Package. Here is some information on what you’ll receive. Consider using our affiliate link (just above) if interested in purchasing — thank you.
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.