We get that the Super Bowl, for some people, is about sports. But for some of us, it’s about the excellent snacking opportunities, and a core category is Super Bowl dips!
You don’t have to be a football fanatic to love Super Bowl Sunday! It’s also just a great excuse to dig into some Super Bowl snacks.
And if we’re talking snacks, we can’t forget to mention one of the most popular, crowd-pleasing, easy-to-make dishes: Super Bowl Dips.
Whether you’re making it ahead to bring to a friend’s house or looking for something quick to whip up during the half-time show, these two delicious creations are worthy of scooping.
And if you want to get a big cheer from your friends and family, look no further than the warm and cheesy classics. Our kids were so crazy about these they requested a remake!
CJSKETOKITCHEN RECIPE SPOTLIGHT:
In this section we try and highlight other recipes that might interest you. This week we decided to highlight another extremely popular and easy to make recipe:
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto content that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends! If you haven’t already consider subscribing over on YouTube, we’d love to have you as part of our to Keto Family.
Warm Bacon Pimento Cheese Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices cooked chopped bacon
- 4 oz chopped pimentos drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Mixing well.
- Spread into an 8-inch baking dish. Cook 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- Preheat 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, cheddar cheese, parmesan and Italian seasonings.
- Spread into a pie or casserole dish. Top with pizza sauce and spread evenly.
- Layer pepperoni. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top. Bake 20 minutes. Broil at the end if desired.
VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE FOR SOME OF OUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS.
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com