Keto Low Carb Super Bowl Dips – Buffalo Chicken Dip and Bacon Spinach Dip
HELLO CJSKETOKITCHEN FAM! This week bring you two recipes for the price of one (Free). The first recipe is a Buffalo Chicken Dip and the second recipe is a Bacon Spinach Dip (RuledMe) Both of these are Keto and Low Carb friendly although they aren’t specifically designed for that. We are all about helping you see that you DO NOT have to feel deprived or left out because your doing Keto or Low Carb. These two dips will be great editions for your upcoming parties and events and non keto folks will love these dips as well!
WANT MORE OPTIONS!? We’ve got you covered. Here are three additional Super Bowl/Party friendly recipes from 2018:
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog, if you haven’t already. We plan on releasing keto recipes that will be exclusive for blog subscribers. Also feel free to share this recipe with family and friends!
For a detailed cooking demonstration check out the video over on YouTube, and if you like these types of recipes consider subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Here is a companion blog post to get the best results from our Keto Quick Start Guide
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 25 Oz Chicken Rotisserie or large cans of chicken breast
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Frank’s Buffalo Hot Sauce Or less depending on your spicy level
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese (softened) We suggest the Philadelphia Brand
- Set aside some of the cheddar cheese for the top of your dip.
- Mix all of your ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Using a large casserole dish, spread out your dip mixture evenly in your baking dish
- Sprinkle on your reserved cheese on top of your dip.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes until the cheese is melted and mixture begins to bubble.
- Serve with celery or pork rinds. Best served warm.
Bacon Spinach Dip
- 1 Cup Bacon Crumbles Or 6 slices of cooked bacon
- 8 Oz Cream cheese Softened
- 1/2 Cup Sour cream
- 5 Oz Fresh Spinach Wilted in bacon grease
- 2.5 Oz Parmesan cheese Grated
- 1.5 Tbsp Chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp Roasted Garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Cooked bacon (6 Slices) or use bacon crumbles warmed in bacon fat.
- Wilt your spinach in your bacon drippings.
- Combine all other ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well.
- Add your bacon and spinach and Mix Well
- In a baking dish, bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes
- Best served warm
HANDY KITCHEN ITEMS
Interactive keto plans optimized for quicker and better weight loss results. Designed and tested to give results in just 28 days.
- 200+ delicious low-carb recipes for every taste
- Weekly shopping lists to stay on track
- Expert guidance that make your goals a reality
From time to time we will recommend products and services that we have used, and have found to be very good products or services. We may get a small percentage of a purchase you make, through one of the affiliate links that we included. Any payment we receive is paid to us by the company (not you). These small payments help us to continue to produce keto recipes and other content as we seek to spread the message about the Keto Diet and the health benefits of the keto lifestyle. Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.
CjsKetoKitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.